Online registration for Reunion 2016 is closed, but you can still register at the door:
- CSB Gorecki
- SJU Sexton Commons
If you are attending Reunion 2016, please view important final weekend details here.
Classes ending in 1s and 6s, make plans now to come back to campus with classmates and live (or re-live) the CSB and SJU experience with friends, both old and new, for Reunion 2016! This reunion is the first-ever joint reunion, so come back to campus June 24-26 and make some history.
What can you look forward to?
- Alum College: All the enjoyment of learning from the greats without the anxiety of passing a test.
- Play outdoors on the beach, in the Arboretum … anywhere—it’s summer!
- Relive your college days by staying in the dorms.
- Go out in St. Joseph just like old times.
- Best of all, you get to reconnect with your Bennie and Johnnie classmates at the place you once called “home”.
We'd love your photos! Please feel free to share with us any photos you might have that highlight your time spent at Saint Ben’s and Saint John’s. These will be shared with classmates at various events throughout Reunion 2016 weekend. You may submit photos by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing a copy to the Alumnae Relations Office, 37 S. College Ave., Main 216, St. Joseph, MN 56374.
View this year's award winners:
Questions or to register by phone:
CSB: Contact Emily Stamp in Alumnae Relations at 800-648-3468, ext. 2 or email questions to email@example.com.
SJU: Contact Leila Utsch in Alumni Relations at 800-635-7303 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that there will be construction on I-94 between CSB and SJU during reunion weekend. To view a map of where the construction will be happening and driving instructions, visit the MnDOT website.